Emotional Roadshow 2017 - Twenty One Pilots

I know this is sort of an out of the ordinary post for this blog, but I wanted to write about my experience seeing Twenty One Pilots at the BOK Center. I saw them on Tuesday, which makes that my seventh time to see them perform.

It was so much fun. They always put on such a great show. I always leave with 100's of pictures and too many videos. Tuesday was no exception.





These are a few of the photos I took from the concert. They always end their shows with a red sea of confetti raining down from the ceiling. They performed all my favorites and even a few unexpected cover songs. 

The first time I saw Twenty One Pilots, it was in Grand Prairie, Texas in 2010. They opened for Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco at the Verizon Center. It was their Save Rock and Roll tour. Twenty One Pilots went on at 7:00 p.m. on the nose, and there were maybe 25 of us in the crowd who showed up early enough to watch them perform. A huge juxtaposition from 25 to 19,199. 

They sold out the BOK center on Tuesday. The area holds 19,199 people. It was so inspiring to see them on Tuesday. Seeing them as the headliner for a sold out show at a giant venue after they won their first Grammy. 

“Anyone from anywhere can do anything, and this is that." |-/ That is a quote from Tyler's Grammy acceptance speech. I always knew there was a reason this particular band has stuck with me for so long. 


It was nice to see them again. Until next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bands With Good Music and Good Philanthropy

Pro-Fat Doesn't Mean Anti-Health

Super Bowl Commercial Prediction